A full year-long calendar of events combined with noticeable upgrades to our pool, club and grounds are fulfilling our vision of serving the community and ensure that this is a great time to belong. If you are a member - thank you! It is our pleasure to welcome you to your community club.If you are not yet a member be sure to register now to join the club!
The BTW Club Board
Thanks to our 2016 Sponsors
Alfredo's Pizza & Pasta
Divine Premier Properties
Homes for Heroes
Dr. Julie Reihsen Family Medicine
Richardson Bike Mart
Texaco Kwik Pik
Tracye Levit Ebby Realtors
And the continued partnership and support of the Bent Tree West HOA
JPAS DRAMA CLASS
Bent Tree West Swim and Tennis Club in conjunction with the JCC are proud to announce the installment of a brand new after school drama class. This will be similar to the Tennis Program in that it will pick up at Mitchell Elementary immediately after school and will be held at the club house for 1 hour.
Theater 101 is a class that encompasses the basics of the theater arts world. Students will be taken on an interactive learning experience including storytelling, character development, and performance in front of an audience. Theater arts training helps students with basic life skills: speech and diction training, problem solving, proper stage fright techniques, and how to's of theater audience etiquette. This class is for young aspiring artists whom you've caught giving an acceptance speech with their hairbrush in the mirror or if you want your student to become a more confident, social and team player. Taught by a true industry professional your student will have the time of their life and will ask you for more.
Grades K-2 will be at 2:45 on Mondays starting October 31
Grades 3-5 will be at 2:45 on Wednesdays starting November 2
The session will last one hour and will continue weekly for a total of 6 weeks.
The JPAS Instructor will meet students at Mitchell Elementary at 2:45 for pick up and will walk them back to the clubhouse for the class.
Fee: $135 due before the session begins (no later than October 23 for the Fall Session)
For more information contact Mike Newland at
In conjunction with the JCC we have a brand new tennis program that includes opportunities for all ages and skill levels. Please see more information under the Tennis Tab at the top of the page.
Kim Velevis is in charge of day-to-day operations of our Tennis Program.
If you have any questions about the tennis program, please do not hesitate to contact Kim at [email protected] .
Tennis cards and lap swim cards are available upon request from Lisa Divine.
One Year All Inclusive Membership
Tennis, Swim and Social Events
Member discount on classes & events
Discounts on club and pool rental
Email notification of upcoming events
Family (two adults with children) $480.00
Couple (two adult or one adult/one child household) $380.00
Single (one adult household) $280.00
Senior (62+) $200.00
Please make sure to fill out one of our Membership Applications by clicking the buttons below and emailing it to Margaret Hoyt at [email protected]
By completing a Membership Application.
1. Membership is for one full year and is non-refundable. Additional fees may apply for lessons, special events, or classes.
2. Membership cards will be issued for each paid member. Membership cards MUST be shown at the entrance gate. Should the card be forgotten or lost, an adult member can show their ID. Children will not be permitted to enter without their valid id card or and an adult with ID. A nanny pool pass can be issued for $10.00 with a family card.
3.REPLACEMENT CARD FEE: A $25.00 reissue fee for lost membership cards. Member numbers will be retired and a new number issued. . Clubhouse rental is separate from pool rental. Clubhouse rental fees along with a signed contract and a $300 refundable deposit must be completed with Katie before rental can be reserved on the calendar.
4. Tennis court use must be reserved on the tennis board at least one hour prior to use. The tennis courts are for game playing and practice. Children cannot be on the court without adult supervision. Summer camps and private adult, children, teens or group lessons must be registered with our Tennis Manager Kim Velevis (check out our tennis tab under programs).
5. Clubhouse family and adult only social events are open to club members, their guest. Fees may apply.
6. All communication and notification of events and CLUB information will be through email and online posts. You agree to notify Membership if you move or change EMAIL address.
7. For clubhouse or pool use or private rental please go to our website or contact our event planner Mike Newland at [email protected]
Who can join? Anyone can join!
Do I have to live in a certain neighborhood? No!
Who needs to fill out a Membership Application? Everyone, past and new members.
What form of payment do you take? Check, Money Order or Cash and Credit Cards online.
Who do I pay? Mail membership application and payment to BTW Swim & Tennis Club, Attention Membership Coordinator or email your application to Margaret Hoyt and pay online (see the payment button above).
P.O. Box 702004, Dallas, TX 75370