One Year All Inclusive Membership
Tennis, Swim and Social Events
Member discount on classes & events
Discounts on club and pool rental
Email notification of upcoming events
Family (two adults with children) $480.00
Couple (two adult or one adult/one child household) $380.00
Single (one adult household) $280.00
Senior (62+) $200.00
Please make sure to fill out one of our Membership Applications by clicking the buttons below and emailing it to Margaret Hoyt at email@example.com
By completing a Membership Application.
1. Membership is for one full year and is non-refundable. Additional fees may apply for lessons, special events, or classes.
2. Membership cards will be issued for each paid member. Membership cards MUST be shown at the entrance gate. Should the card be forgotten or lost, an adult member can show their ID. Children will not be permitted to enter without their valid id card or and an adult with ID. A nanny pool pass can be issued for $10.00 with a family card.
3.REPLACEMENT CARD FEE: A $25.00 reissue fee for lost membership cards. Member numbers will be retired and a new number issued. . Clubhouse rental is separate from pool rental. Clubhouse rental fees along with a signed contract and a $300 refundable deposit must be completed with Katie before rental can be reserved on the calendar.
4. Tennis court use must be reserved on the tennis board at least one hour prior to use. The tennis courts are for game playing and practice. Children cannot be on the court without adult supervision. Summer camps and private adult, children, teens or group lessons must be registered with our Tennis Manager Kim Velevis (check out our tennis tab under programs).
5. Clubhouse family and adult only social events are open to club members, their guest. Fees may apply.
6. All communication and notification of events and CLUB information will be through email and online posts. You agree to notify Membership if you move or change EMAIL address.
7. For clubhouse or pool use or private rental please go to our website or contact our event planner Mike Newland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can join? Anyone can join!
Do I have to live in a certain neighborhood? No!
Who needs to fill out a Membership Application? Everyone, past and new members.
What form of payment do you take? Check, Money Order or Cash and Credit Cards online.
Who do I pay? Mail membership application and payment to BTW Swim & Tennis Club, Attention Membership Coordinator or email your application to Margaret Hoyt and pay online (see the payment button above).
P.O. Box 702004, Dallas, TX 75370